Sunday, July 8, 2012

Once Upon A Read-a-Thon

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon




I will be taking part in the Once Upon A Read-a-Thon hosted by Candace at Candace's Book Blog, Lori at Pure Imagination, and Angela at Reading Angel. It runs from 12:01 am on July 9th to 11:59 on July 11th











I will update this post as I go.

My Goals


Finish: 
The Forever Girl by Rebecca Hamilton  Finished as of about 5AM on 7/9


Read:


Boyfriend From Hell by E. Van Lowe -7/11 7PM


Ethereal by Addison Moore  -7/11 5:30 AM


UnEnchanted by Chanda Hahn - 7/10 3AM


Turned by Morgan Rice - 7/11 10:20 PM



Mini Challenge from The Reader Bee

What is your most anticipated book for 2012?

My most anticipated book of 2012 has to be Viva Jacquelina! by L.A. Meyer it's the 10th book in the Bloody Jack series, which is the only series my 3 closest friends and I can agree on since we all prefer different genres.





6 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute! I love it! I'm a new follower! If you're looking for another book to read, please check out my blog! :)
    http://17hnak.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just died, your blog is so freaking adorable!!!!!!!!!!!

    -Sarah
    http://laceandlavenderhints.blogspot.ca

    ps.I'm definitley following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with the other comments, your blog is ADORABLE.

    As for the read-a-thon, it looks like you've put together a good mix of books. Good luck and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Ishita did an awesome job on the design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was totally going to say the exact same thing as everyone else--Your Blog=ADORABLE! Feeling the owl love!! Best of luck reaching your goals and looking forward to your future mini-challege posts!

    -Jen
    http://readingenvogue.wordpress.com
    @jenewagner

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're doing great! I hope you get all of them read.

    ReplyDelete