Saturday, July 21, 2012

Comical Quotes (4)


Comical Quotes is a new weekly meme. You can find out more about it by clicking here.





“You smell good, too,” said Patch
It’s called a shower.” I was staring straight ahead. When he didn’t answer, I turned sideways. “Soap. Shampoo. Hot water.”
Naked. I know the drill.”
Hush, Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick





“Sometimes, when I clean a kill, I feed Buttercup the entrails. He has stopped hissing at me.
Entrails. No hissing. This is the closest we will ever come to love.”


The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins





“Soooo," Arriane said. "Now you've met Randy."
"I thought his name was Cam."
"We're not talking about him," Arriane said quickly. "I mean the she-man in there." Arriane jerked her head toward the office where they'd left the attendant in front of the TV. "Whaddya think-dude or chick?"
"Uh, chick?" Luce said tentativley. "Is this a test?"
Arriane cracked a smile. "The first of many. And you passed. At least, I think you passed. The gender of most of the faculty here is an ongoing, schoolwiide debate. Don't worry, you'll get into it.”
Fallen - Lauren Kate



2 comments: