Life of a Blogger is a weekly feature hosted by Novel Heartbeat.
Every week we talk about a non-bookish topic, so that we get to know each other on a more personal level.
This weeks topic: Quirks
Where do I even start? I openly admit that I am an odd one.
- I don't like my food to touch on my plate, if it's not meant to be mixed together it shouldn't be touching.
- Along those same lines I eat things in an order, which I never thought was weird until my aunt pointed it out one time when we were out one time now she laughs at me.
- I'm incredibly grossed out by feet. If you touch me with your feet I'll probably freak out....baby feet are okay though.
- I only eat eggs if they are hardboiled otherwise I cant stand them.
- I haven't owned a winter coat since I was 18 and I live in Wisconsin
- I have a giant sectional in my living room but I only ever sit in one spot on it and no one else can sit there.