Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Teaser Tueday July 1



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!






 






In a split second the leader's guardian angel, still bathed in that brilliant light, touched a shimmering finger to the gun barrel just before the leader squeezed the trigger and the deafening sound of a gunshot rang out, followed by cries of pain. Someone shrieked in my ear, which I'd later realize was my own scream paired with those of the two other girls.






 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I love the cover of this book! The teaser is really captivating. Here's my Teaser Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great Teaser. I'm asking myself: can guardian angels be injured by bullets?
    My Teaser is from THE FRIENDSHIP STAR QUILT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting teaser! I haven't read this series as I am not a big fan of angels. You do tempt me though. My teasers are from Shield of Winter by Nalini Singh and Midnight Thief by Livia Blackburne. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser. Thanks for sharing. Here is My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover is intriguing. Great TT

    My TT is here: http://newhorizonreviews.blogspot.com/2014/07/teaser-tuesdays-is-weekly-bookish-meme.html

    ReplyDelete