Monday, October 29, 2012

Going on Hiatus...Soon

So some of you may have noticed a general lack of posts lately so I thought I better explain what's going on. My mother and I have decided to leave Florida and move back to Wisconsin, we've been trying to figure out how to go about it and now things are starting to fall into place. So over the month of November I will be busy with packing, a very long drive, and settling in back home (along with readjusting to the Wisconsin weather) therefore I don't know how much reading and posting I will be able to do especially since I'll only have internet for a couple more weeks. So while I will try to get some reading done so I can schedule some posts for the month I can't make a guarantees.

If anyone is interested in doing any guest post or guest reviews in November email me at megstuckonreading@gmail.com and let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment