Friday, October 5, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday October 5

Feature & Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read.




Q: What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention, or maybe something very different?

To slowly but surely take over the world! I have no ultimate goal, when I started this blog it was out of complete boredom from being a thousand miles away from everyone I knew and my son being in school, I had quite a bit of free time to fill. I do it for fun and if I ever get bored or frustrated with it I'll stop for awhile.



9 comments:

  1. Sometimes I need to take a short breather from blogging, too, because it's so important for it to be fun and not turn into a chore.

    Your blog design is so cute!

    New GFC follower. Our FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boredom, too, triggered my urge to create a blog. i usually write down on paper, but unfortunately, im running out of papers at my desk so i decided to give blogging a try and i found it totally awesome, especially getting to read other's blogs too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome that you started blogging out of boredom and it's turned out to be so great! Awesome stuff. :D

    New follower here!


    It would be great if you could stop by our Feature & Follow Friday post.

    Sarika.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. Why limit yourself? You should take over the world quickly and then move onto the universe!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower on GFC! The blog is very cute ... but do you have a Pinky to go with your Brain? LOL Loved your answer to the question of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a plan to take over the world, too! I just haven't come up with it yet, LOL. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boredom was one of my reasons but then I went crazy signing up for everything and I got overwhelmed. But I learnt not to , and its still fun and not work.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through! I'm a new follower through GFC and Linky - follow me back over at my blog, http://www.beyond-the-bookshelf.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower, hopping through. That is honesty a cool answer Megan. Click on my name to see my FF.

    ReplyDelete