Monday, December 17, 2012

Teaser Tuesday December 18


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




Bad Girls Don't Die - Katie Alender

All this time I'd thought Kasey was on the verge of something,and suddenly it hit me that what if, you know, it wasn't her? What if it was me? Can you go crazy without knowing you're crazy?














7 comments:

  1. Great teaser! I've been wanting to read that book for a long time! My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you like it. It's a fast read.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure you can... I think. ;) great teaser.

    http://icewarmth.com/teaser-tuesday-121812/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think so....in fact, if you question it, it's probably not true.

    Here's
    MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting teaser, looks like a great read. Check out my TT @ This Is How It's Supposed To Be
    p.s. I love the cute owl theme of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Intriguing teaser!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/12/teaser-tuesday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm pretty sure that you can go crazy without knowing so. Nice teaser!

    Here is ours.

    Diana @ BookVenturers

    ReplyDelete