Friday, May 11, 2012

Silence (Hush, Hush #3) by Becca Fitzpatrick

The noise between Patch and Nora is gone. They've overcome the secrets riddled in Patch's dark past...bridged two irreconcilable worlds...faced heart-wrenching tests of betrayal, loyalty and trust...and all for a love that will transcend the boundary between heaven and earth. Armed with nothing but their absolute faith in one another, Patch and Nora enter a desperate fight to stop a villain who holds the power to shatter everything they've worked for—and their love—forever.


First of all I like this series I really do but, I had a really hard time getting into this book. I don't know if it's because I picked it up and put in down so much or if it was just the flow of the book. I remember when I finished Crescendo before my friend started reading it telling her that she was gonna love it then hate it then love it again then by the end be like what the hell. Silence just felt like most of the book I was waiting for Nora to catch up with her memory. I didn't think the people around Nora acted how I would expect people to act with someone who has been missing for months and has no memory of said months. I thought it was way to easy for Nora to accept this world of fallen angels, Nephilim, and the brewing war between the two that she gets thrown into with no memory of any of it. I did however love the last few chapters of the book. I did not see the ending coming at all, it left me with the same what the hell... feeling from Crescendo. Damn you Becca Fitzpatrick you did it to me again when will I learn. Will I read the next book? Most likely. Am I prepared to be a little let down? Kinda. Do I hope I'm completely wrong and the next book blows my mind? Absolutely!



1 comment:

  1. I've read Hush, Hush but it didn't turn out as great as I expected, so now I'm still hesitant about moving on to the second and third book... But great review! Looks like I'm not the only one with conflicting feelings for this series!! >.<

    I'm now a proud new follower of your blog, do drop by mine @ bookaworld.wordpress.com too!

    -Alicia
    bookaworld.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete